Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Happy 70th Birthday1

Dinner at the Millennium Hotel and our dear neighbor Clare Waddock made a deliciously insanely
far too rich of a cake.  I've managed to munch down most of!

I never in my wildest dreams imagined I would live in this dimension of existence for 70 years!!!!!!!

I'm loving my down time in QT.  Rutha from USA flew into QT this morning.  She will spend Thanksgiving with us!  I have the turkey ready to be popped into the oven before bed time.  Rutha is
making REAL PUMPKIN Pie.  She is baking REAL dinner rolls and I'm making potatoes and the gravy.  Karina and Jimmy will drive to QT from CHCH tomorrow and return our many plants.  Karina can rescue any plant from death.  Can't wait to have the house full of living plants.  They love music and plants reveal a lot about how a person's emotional life plays itself out day by day.

I'm still plugging away at my book?!?!?!  but I think this blog has been enough of a book for the past many years.  Thus, I am returning to blogging and writing about my everyday walk a bouts.  The interesting people I encounter and most of all the thoughts that wander inside my mind and heart.

More later.  It's nice to be back on this site!

No comments: