Thursday, January 01, 2015

Strawberries from my NZ garden!  Gorgeous rubies of sweetness and perfection.  Good for you!

There is not a man on planet earth more happy to see 2014 fade into the past then ME!

2014 was a very difficult year for me.  My work, my personal life, friendships, my health, most of all the loss of family and friends which crossed over into the invisible.

One more time for Karma and Synchronocity.  The word Synchronocity was my key word for last year... WELL, I LEARNED TO LIVE WITH THE MAGIC OF SYNCHRONICITY!

2014 was a hell of a year involving death, birth, forgiveness, acceptance, and the most difficult lesson of my life:  LET GO OF BEING IN CONTROL!  It was a year that tore my heart apart    The death of my father and mother within 6 months of each other was not easy for me.  I also lost many friends and I had not a clue they were sick or even near a death sentence.

I have forever dreamed of being a NOMAD.  A hermit.  Totally self sufficient  and above and beyond all else being in tune with the universe.  I have found such a space within myself.

In my early twenties I was introduced to a genius film maker:  INGMAR BERGMAN.  His movies stunned me.  My being a very innocent Mormon I had difficulty understanding some of the dramatic story lines.  In my 30's I learned to embrace his work.  His movies are about Scandinavian situations.
I am part Norwegian... thus I have genes that reach out to this genre.

Liv Ullmann is one of my favorite actress's.  She stars in many of Bergman's movies.  She is in a movie I adore:  MIND WALK.  It is based on Bernt Capra's movie:  BAGDAD CAFE.  

The movie MIND WALK stars, Liv Ullman, Sam Waterston, and John Heard, (John Heard is a fantastic actor...)  The movie is based on the truth of physics and how it is the truth of our very being...

Enough about MIND WALK...  Ingmar made and produced a movie years ago titled: WILD STRAWBERRIES.   

It is the tale of a Doctor and his death...  I saw this movie at the Terrace Theater in SLC Utah years ago.  The Terrace was a very artsy movie house that showed movies which were not shown in the MAIN STREAM movie houses.  One could see all kinds of celebrities in Utah at this venue seeing a film from Opera to Comedy.

The new strawberries in my garden keep telling me:  Life is good.  Forgive and Let LIVE!  My strawberries come in hues of reds and shades of sunsets!  I harvest them for my neighbors, friends and my self.  I am not a lover of strawberries anymore.  I prefer sliced meats, dates, olives, breads, olive oil and wines......... cheeses, and sliced avocados, pears and oranges!

MY WORDS FOR 2015 are:  ACCEPT...ALLOW...AGAPE!

Dear God, I do hope I make it through this year with these words.  May all those that read my words be blessed with hope, love and strawberries!  Slice one in half and you will see a heat!!!!

1 comment:

Brenthoven said...

Excuse one error I made writing about Mind Walk and Bernt Chapra's movie Bagdad Cafe. MIND WALK IS NOT BASED ON THE SUBJECT MATTER IN BAGDAD CAFE. It is based on the book "turning Point' by Fritjof Capra!