Sunday, February 02, 2014

Climb every mountain, forge every stream... follow every....

Today, Sunday the 2nd of Feb.  Up at 7:30 AM  drove to Mt.  Cook... about 3 hours from QT.  What a day...  I spent Xmas in 1990 at the Hemaitage Lodge at MT. COOK in 1990...  24-25 years later here I am still in love with this magestic lady of the mountains...  The highest mountain in all of NZ.  Always covered in SNOW....  some of the greatest mountain climbers on earth have trained on this mountain.  I was here when the back side of the glacier fell off... talk about globel warming... one must get off their asses and travel a bit... you will see it, IF and I MEAN JUST IF  YOU CANNOT SEE IT IN THE USA...

Loved my day.  Mountains haunt me and they have ghosts that haunt me...  I forever in my lifetimes have to be near mountains...  and the oceans, the energy is amazing.  Hope this photo comes up alright.    I took this photo at about 2 PM this afternoon... There are some orbs in this photo...  SHE IS A GORGEOUS POWER this mountain peak... I live near the TETONS... go figure?

No comments: