Thursday, October 11, 2012

MAGIC

I do believe in MAGIC!  My life has always and will forever be magic.  I simply have to fit into a new and different space.  From Memorial day week end until the end of September I put on a different hat.
I hate "LABELS".  You are a pianist, you are a Mormon, you are a weight lifter, you are a writer, you are a rebel, you are  and you are and you are.  I had an old Doctor in Star Valley tell me ounce:  WE ARE SIMPLY SPIRITUAL BEINGS EXPERIENCING A PHYSICAL BODY.  (Dr. O.D. Perkes)

I do believe he was absolutely right. Einstein proved E- Mass... everyone knows the equation.  When I was fading into another world with cancer three years ago... there was a force that lifted me, held me within the arms of love and I was never afraid of dying.  I was afraid of living.  PEOPLE CAN BE EVIL and they CAN AND WILL DO VERY BAD THINGS TO THE HUMAN RACE, NATURE, YES THEY DO EFFECT THE UNIVERSE!

I believe somethings in life are like art of tuning my piano.

Roger Baker is a MASTER.  He maintains the pianos at the most precious musical event on this earth:  THE TETON MUSIC FESTIVAL.  When I was in St. John's Hospital in Jackson Hole WY.  he walked into my room without my knowing.  He was tuning a piano at the new performing arts center.  He is a doctor for pianos.  He loves my piano.  He never fails to keep it in a state of bliss and awaiting my hands.

He came by the first of Sept. and I had him care for my means of expression.  (MY PIANO)  He made my piano sound like an angel.  He understands the way my hands fall and touch the keys... he knows I live in a harsh climate and it effects the piano...  HE UNDERSTANDS HOW I EXPRESS MY BEING ALIVE VIA THE PIANO.

We need medicine and Doctors to keep us alive.  Today I drove Matt to the SV Medical Clinic for tests round 7:30 AM.  The moon was at it's crest, the stars were smiling at me... I had to awake round 6:30 AM to drive him to Afton.  Buy the time I picked him up the sun was just beginning to smile on me life.

I live within the most amazing energy on earth.  The Mountains, the rivers, the sky, the sunsets, the moon and stars.  Life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so nice that you have found time to write again. I have
missed you this Summer.I often spend my lunch hour wandering though wyoming via webb cams and
listening to you chat with your friends here. Next year should be
a little more flexible for me. I hope to see you in person and sit
on your porch , just day dreaming.

Davy