Saturday, April 14, 2012

Anne's escape

Yesterday began as most days.  The sun rises, one hits the "ON" button on the coffee maker, I stagger around glancing out the windows... ah, it is going to be a lovely day... nah, rain, possibly wind...  then the I PAD.

Listen to the news from USA.  Drink possibly three cups of coffee.  I DO NOT DRINK OUT OF MUGS.  I like real CHINA that sings when it touches the saucer.  I know I am a really prissy old man!  However, bone china does enhance the flavor and over all flavor of food and drink.

Micheal's mother is 94 years old.  Suffers from full blown dementia.  We awaken her 'round 11 AM or Noon most days.  She is very kind and easy to care for.  I have written a blog about her 94th B day here in NZ, January 25, 2012.

I gave her a coffee with 2 sugars, cream and her morning mind you only 2 pills!   She enjoyed the coffee as I made her breakfast.  Scrambled eggs loaded with potatoes, tomatoes, and sharp Cheddar cheese, sliced fresh strawberries from my garden and sliced bananas.

Michael told me early in the morning he had to go to the Hardware store and purchase all sorts of items.
I said: NO PROBLEM!  Go, get out of this place and I will take care of your mother.  He drove out of the garage just as Anne was eating her breakfast.  I told her I was going down the stairs  and taking a shower while she ate her breakfast.  She assured me that she would be fine.  I had put the radio on a lovely classical station... everything was perfect.  I bounce down the stairs and get my shower going.

All is well, I have shaved, showerd, brushed and dried the body and hair.  Don my comfy pants, shirt and sandals...  I walk up stairs.

THERE IS NO ANNE IN HER CHAIR AT THE TABLE.  Her plate is clean.  Her coffee cup empty.
Once again her "place" is empty!

I did not panic.  I simply walked into the back yard garden and gently called her name.  Silence.  I ran down the stairs into her bedroom... SILENCE.   She was wearing a robin egg blue fluffy bath robe over her pale blue night gown and dark blue house slippers...  WHERE IN THE HELL IS SHE?

A beam of light shot across my mind.  She has been "translated"  she has literally escaped death by being "taken up" as it were!

That illusion evaporated faster than lightning.  The most dreadful thought flew into my mind:  MICHEAL WILL KILL ME!  He will strangle me and kill me!  He will go insane when he returns from the hardware store and cannot find his mother...

I began yelling her name...  NO RESPONSE.  I ran up and down the back yard.  The neighbors know us over many years...  I called them... they were searching.

I finally came to the horrible conclusion I MUST CALL THE POLICE.  Tell them there is a 94 year old woman out there somewhere and she looks like a very bad blue Easter egg.

My mind kept making a movie of all this drama.  I have a complex mind.  I could see skate boarders running into her and slamming her to the pavement.  She had possibly fallen and was in horrid pain laying in the middle of the street...  I thought of her knocking on doors asking if her parents were inside the persons house... the list is endless and not noteworthy of my telling all the details that shot through my mind's eye.

I have all the neighbors out searching and then OMG, that pale green Holden 4-Door turns into the street called Panorama Place and Micheal is in the car... his mouth is saying without words but the movements of the lips and inner mouth parts: "WHY IS MOTHER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET ON PANORAMA TERRACE??? WHAT IN F> IS GOING ON?"

I ran to the bottom of the street.  I could not believe my eyes.  This woman is protected by angels.

Philippe Berton, the owner of my favorite restaurant in QT was walking Anne up the street with the aid of a 6'5" young man~  I looked at Philippe and said:  HOW DID YOU FIND HER?.

He said he was driving down the street with his partner a lovely woman.  He told her, he recognized ANNE!  In the mean time a young man at 11 Panorama Terrace saw her and helped her...  She still has her choice for young virle men...

My life was crumbling before my eyes!  Our dear neighbor, Ann Gardner said:  "Now, Brent, you must make humor of all of this..."  Her mother suffered from the same disease.

We got Anne back into the house.  Put clothes on her... and put her to bed.  She slept like a log.  We awakened her for dinner because we had guests coming for a meal.

I pulled it off, but:
Someone tell me there are not forces, angels, guardians that watch over us?  This woman is pretty much blind.  Her hearing is gone...  she has full blown ostiopralishs... she walked in bed room slippers all the way down a very steep road...  she never, ever fell, she could see enough to know she was enjoying the the colors of autumn and the blue of her robe...  ENERGY=MASS...  Einstein was right...  MASS=ENERGY?  I do not know, I think I believe in quantum physics more and more...

Today I chilled out.  I cleaned, detailed the kitchen because of our departure date.  I did laundry.  It is still on the line drying...  I walked into the center.  Purchased food items etc.  I took a ECO FRIENDLY CAB home.  I KNOW religions have problems.  I am out of that dimension.  I KNOW that certain energies are forever with us and protect us from destroying out very own lives.  I believe in KARMA.

I have watched the stars and planets from Iceland, Greenland, New Zealand, Greece, Spain, Mexico, Wyoming, USA.  From the Gulf of Mexico... from every place possible and I still believe that life is forever eternal and numbers are useless and eternal, when defining a persons life.  Mathematics are music.  The art of Mathematics is truth.  I only know:  this old woman disappeared and re appeared because of some force in the universe and most of all I AM NOT DEAD BECAUSE I LOST HER!

Quick ending to this blog.

When I was a very little boy about 2  years old.  My mother tied me to a tree and the rope was tied to one one of the parts of my pants.  This was so I could not escape, but enjoy the shade and fun of the tree I was tied to.

Well, somehow, I decided to remove my pants.  Thus I removed the rope that bound me.  I wandered off.  My poor mother would have been around 22 years of age.  I simply set myself free!  My dear mother has dealt with that element of my desire to be free for all of my life.

Anne found out, she did not have to be bound any longer...  I understand her plight into the unknown.  I only hope my angels do not allow me to wander around one day in my bath robe and I hope I still can forgive and love~  growing old is not a gift!

Things happen only two things:  THE MIND GOES OR THE BODY GOES... THE BODY GOES AND THE MIND REMAINS... THEN THE JOY OF DEATH...  as a dear friend of mine used to say:  There are things worse than death... it is called living beyond your time!

Thank you FDA.  I would think most Christians could not wait for the time of their death.  Rejoin with Christ.  I know too many that fear death.  I am so sorry for them.  Because of medicine we prolong life beyond what?  You will return and and we all must to fulfill our karmic balance.  Life is good, but OMG, do not run away from your very bliss!  (easy for me to say as I am still alive, however, I wanted to die when I had the cancer... I wanted to die when the Mormon Church told me I was evil... I wanted to die so many times in my youth... because of one thing:  DOGMA.  Most people will say Brent simply misunderstood?  WHAT?  I am my own person.

Anne went for a walk.  She does not know she went for the walk.  The walk was to teach us a lesson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How detailed you are in your writings! I am glad to know that Anne is well as well as yourself and Michael. Much love to you guys!

-Wendy Clegg