Sunday, February 05, 2012

Baking Bread



We all have our private methods of dealing with stress... depression, anxiety, pain... My own methods are: Meditation, music, reading, work outs, long walks, but it always comes back to a most basic art. MAKING AND BAKING BREAD!

A couple of photos of the bread I just took out of the oven. Been on the phone LD with friends in WY and suddenly I looked at the alarm on my cell! YIKES... Said a quick "I love you" hung up the phone and ran up the stairs to save the bread... It turned out perfect.

Tonight's dins will be cold sliced ham, green salad, potato salad and BREAD AND BUTTER. Temps are a little over 90 degrees F. FINALLY SUMMER RETURNED. I am NOT complaining.

You are welcome for a light meal in the garden. So, come on... everything is in balance. And the bread will make you most balanced.

1 comment:

WyGal said...

Goodness, that look heavenly. You are the master of all you touch.