Thursday, February 21, 2008

Waking up to something you love!



Yesterday was a magical day. I met my surgeon for the knee replacement. He is the chosen one my higher self wants to perform the operation.

When he came into the lobby of the hospital to take me into his office for consultation he casually asked, "So how is Rachmaninoff?" I was thrown completely off the tracks! I said, "I'm sorry but I don't understand?" He said, "You are a pianist?" I laughed, then said, "yes, I have sometimes "imagined" I was..." This man does his research! I have performed in New Zealand from the Great Hall in Christchurch to Queenstown New Zealand where I performed my last concert! From that moment I knew I was in the hands of an angelic surgeon and I hope to take a photo of his hands! They are beautiful! This dream Only Gets Better!

He said the earliest he could perform the surgery would be March 20th... Well, a person is not supposed to fly for approximately 12 hours for at least 6 weeks after surgery. Fear of blood clots, especially in people over 55 years of age! YUCK! I fly out of New Zealand every year on April 28th.

The hospital called today and I will have the surgery on March 6th! in a private hospital, in Dunedin. Mercy Hospital (a hell of a lot is going on, on another level of quantum thinking here... I understand it, but am not going to explain it at this time...) What a blessing!

When I returned home from Dunedin last night there was a long tube containing a print I had ordered in December of 2007. The package was leaning against the door of my studio!

I wanted this print to hang in the bedroom so that every morning when I woke up I would gaze on someplace that I absolutely love... Monet's painting: "Sunset over Venice". Almost three months later here it is via Snail Mail! I immediately pinned it up. I love Italy, because Bartholomew Christophrie invented the piano! Michael Angelo, Italy is a very important part of our history...

This morning I awoke to this print straight ahead of me... Gazing back at me from the wall !!!!!!!!! I cried.

Tonight is a full moon... Exciting times... Good times... I'll be seeing you soon...

No comments: