Friday, February 29, 2008

Man & a Blue Piano...



My most talented sister, Teresa painted this for me! I love Marc Chagall's work. She recreated a sense of his "style" in this piece of art.

In the package was a letter she had written with a photo of Chagall she had copied from the Internet, showing him working in his New York Studio, 1942.

"Color is ALL. When color is right, form is right. Color is everything, color is vibration like music; everything is vibration."
...Marc Chagall...

"Only love interests me, and I'm only in contact with things I love!" ...Marc Chagall...

1 comment:

the cajun said...

"Only love interests me, and I'm only in contact with things I love!" ...Marc Chagall...

It seems preordained that every visit here is one of those "just in the nick of time" moments.

Lovely painting and an appropriate quote for my life today.
Thanks