Monday, November 12, 2007

New Computer!

Last week a rather large box was delivered by FED X. I thought it was stuff for the house. I suddenly realized it was from APPLE, Yep! MAC... It seems that for my Birthday, Christmas and all other occasions that warrent receiving gifts from loved ones are fully covered with this fantastic gift! I love it.

A spankin' brand new Mac-Book Pro. It is gorgeous. I have spent hours on it and with my computer Guru who has been teaching me how to transfer data from my old mac to this new one. (Including my Blog site.) This is the first time I have posted a blog from this computer. This baby will fly to the bottom of the planet end of this month and be pumping 220 volts of electricity through it's veins! The pictures are so perfect. Watched bits of movies last night and was was amazed at the quality of resolution.

We finally had some rain and the mountain peaks are covered with white snow. It is getting colder which is a definite sign that I should be getting out of this climate. Also sea level is so nice for breathing! Will be in New Zealand around December 1, 2007.

Have lots to write about, but want to play with other features on my new lover! (So sexual!) I will never eat an apple without thinking of the wonderful apple on the cover of my Mac Book. Apples are good for you.

No comments: