Thursday, November 15, 2007

A most amazing gift!

61 years ago on November 15, 1946 at 8:15PM I was born. Yep, today is the Birthday. Can't say anything is different, but late this afternoon as I was walking by the north window in the kitchen something very bright and orange in color caught my eye. I dashed outside to witness one of the most stunning sunsets!!! What a marvelous gift from the universe on my B. Day!

I have said it many times that after I die I want my ashes spread at sunset. To me a sunset is like the ending climax in a symphony! One amazing element about this sunset was: The pink delicate clouds passing in front of the crest of the moon and a blue sky as the background! The crest of the moon was hanging in the south western sky and the sunset was blazing in all it's symphonic glory toward the north west! The snow capped mountains reflected the fiery light as if the tops of the peaks were in flames! Made for a dynamic birthday candle. I did not have to blow it out! I absorbed the image and caressed it close to my heart. I am so blest to live in two of the most beautiful places on earth and two places with wide open skies!

No comments: