Friday, April 26, 2013

The Hidden Pearl inside the OYSTER!!!

Leaving New Zealand for the 23rd year!!!

The past 5 months have been a most amusing time, space, era, what ever one wishes to name it.  I may write about it in the future but, for now:  NO.

A few years ago I could write about my having Cancer.  My Knee replacement... performing concerts... my hikes on planet earth I never dreamed of experiencing the beauty of such places within nature...  Learning spiritual in sites. Accepting my bodies physical being.  I have written about it in my past blogs over the years however, not tonight.  Possibly not ever.  WHY?

I have learned we can NEVER return to our past but, far into the future we will still LOOK BACK, until we UNDERSTAND all our many questions and somehow put them into words, music, paintings... then possibly, just maybe, we will still remain SILENT, BECAUSE THIS KNOWLEDGE WAS NOT MEANT TO BE SHARED!  
WE WILL KEEP IT HIDDEN LIKE A PEARL IN THE OYSTER OF OUR GRAY AND AGING HANDS...

I have lived inside the energy of many emotions, feelings, times with friends and family that are GONE!  They are dead.

They, all the people I have in the past loved and know, live inside my mind and heart.

NOW at 66 I have found new friends... people much younger than me.  They cannot ever know my friends and loved ones from my past that have died... but... just possibly I will live inside younger hearts and minds long after I am dead and gone.  They will remember the funny old man that............. the man that no one except those that have known me will be able to explain or better yet hold the memory of me within a certain sacred place hidden inside their hearts and minds.  A place they can laugh about or better yet eternally love.

Will post more after the trip home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hеllo, after reаding thіs amazing агticle
і am also ԁelіghted to shaгe my knowledge here with colleаgues.


Also ѵisit my web-ѕite ... Tkofc.org