Sunday, January 23, 2011

NEW youtube

I've had a strange day. I woke up feeling depressed and my hands ached like holy hell! Worked out at the gym, had a wonderful lunch at Hamill's in Frankton, then home to prepare for a big party we are having at the house tomorrow afternoon. I have quite a bit of food to prepare as well as make sure my end of this house is clean and the gardens are looking like a perfect picture of bliss.

I decided to plant my butt in my desk chair and watch something on my computer like: my youtube site. LOOOOO and BEEEEE
HOLD I have a new piece I composed uploaded! I hit the play button and was over come with how beautiful my engineer does his magic with my music!!!!!!!!!! I had not checked my e mails so I had no clue about this gift!

Kahlil's Dream is in honor of Kahilil Gibran and his book the PROPHET. I wrote this during a strange time in my life. It seemed that nothing could balance my thoughts and most of my mood swings. I began reading The Prophet over and over again... it has forever worked for me since I was 14 years old.

Enjoy.

No comments: