Thursday, April 08, 2010

sorry

Sorry 'bout the STORY TIME... It is on my desk top, I simply have to cut/paste it to my blog!

Autumn has landed in NZ. Short days... Fall Time LIGHT! By 5:00 PM it is almost dark! Cold evenings and warm days unless you are out of the shade of trees.

Today had a cancer taken off my back. Sometimes I think it has set up a life of some-kind within my lungs. My lungs have forever been a problem? As a child i suffered with asthma........... Ever since my knee surgery I have carried a "puffer"...

Story Time will appear. There is a reason for everything because after I re read the story... DHAAAA lots of mistakes and somethings I need not write about! So later. In a couple of weeks.

TIme is running out. 20 days and we will be out of NZ and back to work.

BJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the music you brought into my life. We Wyoming folk look forward to your return. Safe journey to you..... from PollyJene'