Saturday, December 26, 2009

Forgive the duplicat photos! and...

Christmas was full of joy and love this year. First of all we are all healthy except for a few people I love and adore, and those
people are in my thoughts and daily meditations as well as my prayers. You know who you are and please know that you are loved and needed...

Sorry about posting the "bad picture" twice! Dhaaaa, must mean something.

Today was "boxing day" in New Zealand. England, Canada and other parts of the world call the day after Christmas Boxing day... thus you get rid of the boxes that protected gifts.

I was given a fantastic gift. It is a a piece that goes under your fitted sheets on a bed. Made from down and some synthetic
stuff... You do not fight a lumpy mattress. It caresses your body as you sleep! Also a Pendelton 100% wool blanket. It has images of the Tetons and it came with a pillow cover! The prints are beautiful and it is so warm to sleep under. Okay, so I will spend most of my holiday in a bed sound asleep under the Tetons!

Must practice my piano for a while before bed. I am working on the beautiful Reflets dans l'eau from Images book 1 by Debussy.
Also, some Bach (Always) and trying to do a bit of oil painting... writing and walking walking walking. Love my walks.

Hope all had a glorious holiday. The New Year will be the beginning of a new year which I pray brings peace and love to the entire universe we all share and live within.

No comments: