Friday, June 13, 2008

What The Hell?

I have not given up on writing my blogs........ There has simply been too many things going on and not enough time to write in detail about everything that has happened since opening the restaurant.

Both of my parents have been in the ICU at hospital together! Long hours in the kitchen and weather is all over the place.
SNOW YESTERDAY LIKE WINTER TIME SNOW! Over cast with heavy clouds and rain for the past week. One day summer may break through all this density.

Will compose a stunning story about everything in a few days... till then I am searching for sunshine.

1 comment:

the cajun said...

Sorry about all the craziness and I hope your parents are doing better.

Always, always, everything hits at once. 2007 was that year for me and I'd love to think it is the last one.