Sunday, March 23, 2008

I am walking into town and up and down slopes!



This photo was taken on day three in hospital. The drips had been removed from my hand, the catheter taken out of my secret parts and the ice machine taken off my knee! A beautiful lunch. Tuna nestled on a bed of fresh greens with boiled potatoes and hard boiled eggs. Whole grain bread and yogurt. Right after the picture was taken I felt like hell! I could not eat my lunch. Strange. Not strange?

When I was in hospital a dear friend gave me a wooden plaque cut in the shape of a heart. It is painted in hues of blue and lavender with an arabesque of pansies framing these words: "THIS IS THE LUXURY OF MUSIC: IT LOOSENS ALL THE HIDDEN
SPRINGS OF SORROW AND OF JOY! I LOVE IT FOR WHAT IT MAKES ME FORGET AND WHAT IT MAKES ME REMEMBER..."

I'll be seeing you...

No comments: