Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Last night in Wyoming...

Today has been one busy day. Amid snow flurries, some rain and hard winds I finished banking, picked up the last of the prescriptions I needed refilled for the next 6 months and yes, washed the car. The Jeep and the BMW are put away in the garage till spring. We will drive the "Little Red Truck" to Utah. The hard wood floors in the kitchen of the house have been waxed on my hands and knees and the cupboards are clean. All the rooms in the house are ready for the last run through with the vacuum and then the draining of the pipes... Oh God, that is a big job. (One activity that I do not do or participate in anymore.)

I will be off line until the first week in December. I will be in Queenstown New Zealand back with Telecom communications.
Hopefully I will be able to access my blog and continue my writings about what ever I think is of importance to me at the time.

Last night made dinner for two of my best friends Tony & Wayne. I will miss them immensely. Always do. BUT, big surprise. Rutha that I meet up with in New Zealand with every year and usually go for a long hike, tramp, hike, came through Alpine two days ago. She dropped in yesterday morning for a strong coffee in route to the Jackson Hole Air Port. Flying to NY to visit her sister, then flying out to San Francisco to see her brother before flying to NZ. Great to catch up with her. She is a free spirit.
This woman lives out of a back pack. She has things stored all over the globe. Between AZ, WY and NZ. Such a joy to be with.

Thanksgiving will be with family. Christmas will be in beautiful Queenstown. Life is good and I will miss playing on line for a few weeks. Of course there is Barnes and Noble, BUT I AM RATHER A LAZY SLOB WHEN I AM IN UTAH! Wonder why?

I love all of you to pieces. BJ

No comments: